Jeep Xj Fan Only Works On High
Tj wrangler technical forum.
Jeep xj fan only works on high. Hopefully that will fix it for you. When the blower motor resistor is bad it causes the fan to run only at full speed. Blower motor only works on high. 11 25 2009 05 47 pm.
It is located behind the glove box. That s why it works in high but nothing lower. On the lower settings the power goes through the resister to get the lower speeds. On high the power bypasses the resister.
I lived with it for about a year and then replaced the fan motor to fix it. Tj wrangler technical forum. If your speed selector for your ac or heat only works on high or low or if its missing any particular speed this video will show you how to fix it once an. It s always been my experiance that if the blower motor works only in high it s the resister that is bad.
07 12 2020 11 56 pmthread starter 4. Heater blower switch only works on high. If you look in the vendors section a1tony has a thread with them for sale.
- Chevrolet Aveo Timing Belt
- 2007 Chevrolet Kodiak Owners Manual
- 2013 Chevrolet Silverado Work Truck
- 2018 Jeep Wrangler Rubicon White
- 3rd Row Seating 2019 Gmc Acadia Denali
- Chevrolet Accessories Near Me
- 1965 Ford Mustang Shelby Cobra Gt350
- Chevrolet Corvette Zr1 For Sale Uk
- 1973 Chrysler Imperial For Sale
- Chevrolet Cruze Battery Size
- Chevrolet Bolt Ev Europe
- 1965 Chevrolet Chevelle Ss Z16
- 2018 Chevrolet Silverado Work Truck
- 2014 Chevrolet Sonic Lt Sedan 4d
- Chevrolet Highest Price Car In India
- 1975 Ford Granada For Sale
- Chevrolet Bolt Vs Tesla Model 3
- Bonanza Ford Yuma Co
- 6 Inch Ford Escape Lift Kit
- Chevrolet Dealership Reno Nv